Book An Appointment
What is an intake meeting?
Due to having different professionals specialising in different areas, it can be tough to understand which professional would suit your needs best in order to help you achieve the outcome that you wish. This is why, at Willingness, we offer all of our clients an opportunity to sit for an intake meeting. This meeting is done with a psychology graduate who is trained in helping skills and would be able to sit down with you to better understand what you wish to achieve during your therapeutic process. The intake officers are also continuously trained and supervised by our lead clinicians.
What should you expect?
- The intake meeting lasts up to an hour;
- The intake officer will gather information about you that can be useful during therapy;
- The intake meeting is confidential;
- The intake officer can answer any questions you might have about different therapies and the therapeutic process;
- The intake meeting can take place at our clinic in Haz-Zebbug or online through a safe and encrypted telemedicine video call platform.
Why should I sit for an intake meeting?
- The main aim of the intake meeting is to be matched with the professional that can help you best according to your needs;
- It will improve the chances that you are referred to the professional who is best equipped in supporting you to reach your goal sooner;
- The information gathered from this intake meeting will be given to, and discussed with, the professional who will be seeing you so that they have enough time to read about you;
- This will save you time and money, as the intake meeting costs much less than the professional session and we guarantee that you will be seen for the intake meeting within less than 5 working days.
What do I need to prepare for an intake meeting?
- An idea of what you would like to work on in therapy;
- Any questions you might have relating to therapy.
If you have any questions whether you should have an intake meeting or not you can contact us here for further assistance.