- During this training, participants will engage in a dynamic exploration aimed at dispelling prevalent myths surrounding the intersection of trauma and memory.
- It will address misconceptions about memory recall. Thus challenging assumptions such as the notion of flawless recollection and the uniformity of memories. Special attention will be given to contentious topics like repressed memories. Offering a balanced view informed by both empirical research and clinical insights.
- The ultimate goal is to empower participants with a trauma-informed lens. To foster an environment that encourages critical thinking, collaboration, and a compassionate approach toward individuals who have experienced trauma.
- A certificate of completion for CPD training will be given to each attendee after the workshop.
- Students👩🎓- In Psychology, social work, criminology & law,
- Professionals such as psychologists, psychiatrists, psychotherapists, and social workers.
Wednesday, 10th of April at 12 pm to 2 pm at the KSU Betsson Common Room, University of Malta, Msida. Click here for the Location on Google Maps.