Bold Branka Mlinar describes herself as patient, responsible and curious. These are all qualities which have made Branka a vital member since joining around a year ago as a psychotherapist. Read on more to learn what Branka’s story with Willingness is all about…
1. Describe Willingness in 3 words
Branka: Open, innovative, understanding.
2. What’s your role at Willingness? What does it consist of?
Branka: I’m a psychotherapist at the Willingness clinic. My role consists of seeing clients
and writing blog posts, as well as participating in our team meetings and offering
help whenever possible.
3. Why did you choose Willingness?
Branka: Because it offered me the opportunity to do the job I love, while still being a part
of a team and feeling supported. Also because the values it stands for are
aligned with my own.
4. What do you like the most about your job at Willingness?
Branka: I like the fact that we have the support of the team, as I already mentioned. I also
like that everyone’s needs are being heard, and I like that there’s always
something fresh to think about.
5. How long does it take you to get to Willingness?
Branka: I work online. 🙂
6. What would you say to a colleague who’s thinking about joining the Willingness Team?
Branka: I’d say it’s highly rewarding to work alongside professionals that are passionate
about what they do and that believe in their work and their community.
7. What have you learnt since joining Willingness?
Branka: I’ve learned to adapt to different ways of doing things, setting boundaries and
navigating my private practice and what we do here. I’ve also learned and keep
on learning a lot from my colleagues with different backgrounds.
8. Does Willingness add to your practice? If yes, what?
It brings new ideas and perspectives, inspiration and support.
If you’d like to speak to Branka or anyone from the Willingness Team, you can book an appointment here.
You can also read Branka’s blog post here.