As I reflect on my own journey throughout the year, this year had many ups and downs. I decided that it would be useful to pose questions to our readers in order to help them reflect on their own journey throughout the year.
Reflection should be an essential part of our lives, in which we ought to find the time to practice this regularly. Allocate some time towards this task, in which you would need to try to find a quiet place in order to answer the following questions:
- What were my best achievements this year?
- How did you feel due to these achievements?
- What obstacles did you face this year?
- How did you handle them? What lessons were learnt?
- What where you grateful for this year?
- Have you developed as an individual this year?
- What did you do differently this year?
- What new people or experiences influenced you this year?
- Where you fulfilled engaging in the activities of this year?
- Was your year another milestone towards achieving a larger goal?
Once these questions are answered it would be useful to devise a strategy to use in 2018 in order to incorporate these new insights into your day-to-day life.
Karl Grech is a counsellor. He offers counselling to both individuals and couples within Willingness. He can be contacted on email@example.com.
You can visit his profile on: https://zme.tec.mybluehost.me/willingnessmt/team/karl-grech/